LONDON--Trustnet, a UK website that offers a range of mutual fund and investment company data, is gearing up to expand its services to European funds following the acquisition of part of the company by data vendor Primark.
Trustnet is looking to include the new pan-European UCITS funds within its collection of fund data as well as fund information from domestic European markets. Trustnet already distributes some data from Primark via its web service, including UK unit trust information.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit