Reuters Holdings PLC managing director and chief executive officer Peter Job is seeking to reverse the internal drift of power from the company's head office in London to New York, home of Reuters America (RAM). The move stems from RAM's track record of little if any profit and delayed product launches, which sources say irked Job during his stint as head of Reuters Asia (RA).
At the same time, Job is reorganizing top-level management at Reuters. Sources say Andre Villeneuve, managing directo
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse