Bloomberg and the London-based Startek Enterprises Ltd. are planning the release of a product called the Startek Bloomberg Gateway -- a device that allows for the distribution of Bloomberg data via many of the common digital data distribution platforms.
Startek also plans to release an analysis product called Classic Technical Analysis (CTA), which will connect to digital data distribution platforms to source data rather than relying on data from any one specific vendor.
By making use of the S
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II