NEW YORK--Little was said about Bloomberg LP this year, save, of course, for the tumult surrounding Michael Bloomberg’s mayoral campaign.
In Jan., when the mayoral run was still just a rumor, Bloomberg implemented a two-month management plan that rotated nine key executives in and out of areas that were not their perceived core competencies (IMD, Jan. 22). The aim was to reduce any disconnects between departments as the company grows and to encourage senior managers to identify strong deputy
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit