LONDON--West LB Panmure, the equities and investment bank, is using the Streetmap data model from Financial Technologies International (FTI) to define its data structure and develop a comprehensive database of counterparties, instruments and employee data.
West LB used Streetmap to obtain a data architecture upon which the bank’s applications could be written. Each division of the bank had its own data and database, and Streetmap was used to provide it with one common structure.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank