LONDON--Primark's Datastream/ICV subsidiary is replacing the text-based screen it has been using with a Windows graphical user interface, called Advance.
"The market wanted us to provide full functionality by putting something like this out," says senior product manager Julian Rickards. "If you ask users of the old screen what they thought of Datastream, they would typically reply that it's difficult to use and expensive." The difficulty users had with memorizing Data stream's codes and manip
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit