It took considerably more than one beer for me to persuade David Rivers to abandon the security of the Dow Jones Capital Markets Report (and an occasional Wall Street Journal byline). The proposition was that he should join a small publishing company and launch a newsletter on the business of foreign exchange--not FX rates, mind you, but the FX business. Characteristically, David was anxious (and, also characteristically, his anxiety animated his whole body). But he agreed, and in the summer
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp