In keeping with this week’s theme, we are bestowing The Inside Track awards for 2002. (To the winners:the prize is in the mail.) Without further ado...
Hands down! This year the award goes to long-term Reuters’ shareholders, who saw a 66 percent erosion in total market capitalization from $14.3 billion at the end of 2001 to $4.8 billion in mid-December 2002. Of course, that’s chicken feed when compared with the 87 percent share price collapse from the all time high of $157.25 on
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership