Who'd have thought two days on the QE2 could be so hectic?
I don't expect a lot of sympathy, but having lived through a second marathon CIO Forum onboard this magnificent ship, I'm frankly wiped out.
For those of you unfamiliar with the event, CIO Forum is the US version of Richmond Events' renowned City IT. The concept is simple: vendors pay to meet, wine and dine high-level technology executives in the luxurious, but captive, setting of the QE2. In return for a quite substantial freebie, del
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling