Barclays Global Investors is moving to the next phase of its effort to revamp the management of its data, according to Margret Hibschman, the firm’s outgoing global head of market data.
Hibschman says that firms can’t depend on the industry standard as a safe harbor from regulatory action. As a result, BGI has re-examined the rules that it uses to determine the drivers for incorrect data and to make the current process more efficient.
This includes checking data sets against each other--such a
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit