The Consolidated Tape Association last week sent a lengthy memorandum to the Securities and Exchange Commission responding to the 12 comment letters that largely opposed the association's proposal to introduce a standard vendor contract form to replace diverse contracts the CTA writes with individual vendors (IMD, Jan. 22). The CTA, which administers the communications systems that report trade information, includes the New York, American, Boston, Cincinnati, Midwest, Pacific and
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'