As we used to sing at the North Bank of Roots Hall back in the heyday of SUFC (that's Southend United Football Club to the uninitiated out there): "It's all gone quiet over there!"
More accurate, perhaps, although not as much fun, would be the refrain: "It's all gone low-key over there."
Where? At Bridge, of course.
Tom Wendel's aversion to the press has meant that a lot of the bluster has gone from Bridge's campaign to establish itself as a major player in the market data business. (By virtue
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit