Corporate reorganizations are always difficult. What looks good on paper sometimes just doesn't pan out in the real world. Or else, it upsets valued staff members, demotivating them or even driving them to seek new opportunities. In short, there is always an element of risk involved in restructuring the way companies are run.
But that doesn't mean you should sit on your hands, either. If an organization is functionally challenged, then the onus is on senior management to do something about it
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II