"He did what had to be done," was a commonly voiced theme among current and former Quotron Systems Inc. executives evaluating the performance of David Hann as Quotron's chairman. Quotron watchers disagree on whether Hann jumped or was pushed, but nearly all say Hann lacked the strategic vision and the brokerage background needed at the top.
Leland Amaya, on the other hand, is universally hailed as a Wall Street insider with the background and the connections needed to address the problems of
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit