International Marketnet Survives Layoffs, Rumors, Plans Two Installations By Year's End
Depending on who you talk to -- the company or its competitors -- International Marketnet is either in robust health or has one foot in the grave. The truth is probably somewhere in between. The joint venture of Merrill Lynch and IBM is still a viable contender in the quotations/brokerage automation business, but clearly has not set the world afire.
Despite a round of layoffs and assignments in its marketin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit