NEW YORK--Management at Bridge is urging salespeople to use the challenges and problems that decimalization will create for datafeed vendors, Reuters in particular, to sell more Bridgefeeds.
If a datafeed vendor were to fail in handling the increased data traffic that will result from the decimalization process, IT managers would need to ensure that they had an alternative or back-up feed. And Bridge salespeople are being encouraged to play on this fear of failure by offering the Bridgefeed a
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership