Bear Stearns looks forward to growth, says Peter Esler, managing director and global head of market data services.
What was the last major project that you completed, and how does it affect your agenda for 2004?
The last project was a complete review of emerging technologies in the industry for new market data feeds, distribution and messaging technology and direct exchange and ECN access technology.
How and why has your budget changed from last year?
Improving market conditions loosened up bud
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit