NEW YORK--A general principles of data feed reporting guideline has recently been completed by the Financial Information Services Division (FISD); a vote on adopting it is scheduled for the FISD executive committee on January 28.
The Guideline itself is a simply a statement of principles governing the content and use of datafeed reports. Once members agree on the general principles it is hoped further discussion will eventually lead to the development of a more efficient system for billing, r
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit