Caplin Systems announced last week a third round of funding, confirming a report in Inside Market Data last month (IMD, Sept. 15). Meanwhile, the company is trying to move beyond this summer’s layoffs and is focusing on its Wide Area Messaging platform.
Caplin’s two outside investors, Financial Technology Ventures and Elderstreet DrKC, contributed $2 million in this latest round of funding, bringing their total investment up to $16 million over three rounds. The funding is a vote of confidenc
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse