Moderated by David Anderson, editor of IMD Reference, this roundtable brought together some of the top market data managers on both sides of the Atlantic to hash out a few of the hottest topics in the market today. A partial transcript follows.
David Anderson: What are your views on outsourcing?
Lars Bruinsma, global market data manager, ABN Amro: ABN has outsourced a large part of its IT staff recently. Market data is part of the outsourcing process but not the entire aim. You have to think c
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank