Inside Market Data recently ran a story detailing institutional doubts and credibility about today’s research (IMD, Jan. 14). One buy-side executive told IMD: "There’s too much superficial research and not enough in-depth research." Another added, "The quality of data is better but the quality is research is worse." The final zinger: "… portfolio managers believe that the value of Wall Street research is near zero."
Multex.com and Thomson Financial should listen up. They’ve built significant
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit