As IMD goes to press, a civil suit filed by Phoenix Technologies Inc. against Reuters' Quotron Systems Inc. was headed for a May 25 settlement conference. Phoenix, which has been Quotron's proprietary-terminal support and service provider since 1989, has charged Quotron with fraud and racketeering, among other things. A month ago, in response to a Quotron motion to dismiss, a Pennsylvania federal court judge upheld four of Phoenix's six complaints. Phoenix is seeking damages of more than $50
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II