NEW YORK--Due to a major investor backing out of its commitment, Meridian Emerging Markets has had to cease operations and sell off its various assets. Its key asset is its database, which has been built up since its beginnings in 1995, offering information on companies that operate in emerging markets.
Among the interested companies in the database, which is being offered nonexclusively, are McGraw-Hill's Standard & Poor's, Japan-based Pacific Data, The MacGregor Group, and US-based GBRC, ac
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership