The world of standards was in something of a Catch-22 this year. While standards are generally recognized as a way to streamline operations and save costs, many firms were unwilling or could not afford to adopt them.
Yet a number of standards made advances. The Financial Information Services Division (FISD) of the Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA), which is involved in the development of MDDL for market data and VRXML for exchange reporting, also began working with the Inte
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won