Five top market data executives look at how the fixed income data market is changing and argue whether there really is a benchmark price.
Compiled by Samara Zwanger
Jeff Bandman, senior vice president, Cantor Fitzgerald
Ian Blance, vice president, Evaluation Services, FT Interactive Data
Lawrence Leuzzi, chairman and CEO, GovPX
Jon Robson, CEO, Moneyline Telerate
Eugene Sorenson, director, US Marketing, CQG
Q. How has the fixed income data landscape changed over the past year?
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit