Swiss software vendor BST AG will set up its own London operation to market and support its FinOffice software, after ending its reseller agreement with London-based Emerging Sciences Limited (EMS), which has since gone into liquidation.
EMS held a creditors’ meeting on March 5 at its offices, after which the company was placed into voluntary liquidation. Jeremy Frost and Andrew Thompson of Croydon-based insolvency practitioners The Thompson Partnership are acting as joint liquidators. Offici
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II