NEW YORK--Following the departure of three top managers (Trading Technology Week, May 31), Marketnet Group, the Wall Street trading technology consultancy, has reorganized itself and plans to hire between 20 and 30 new employees--all the while denying a much-rumoured buyout by Reuters.
At press time, rumours were heightening that the deal was set to close last Friday.
As reported previously, Marketnet employees, Anthony D'Ambrosi, director, integrated solutions, Kevin Bilodeau, the Marketnet G
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit