A recent article in Forbes magazine discussing Bloomberg’s growth and high prices quoted a trader from a New York securities house as saying he could get the same features out of Bridge that he can out of Bloomberg--for half the price. Market Insider hears that the blunt-speaking trader’s company has been threatened with the removal of all of its Bloomberg terminals if it doesn’t issue a retraction. Market Insider thinks Bloomberg is becoming a little too control-freakish in this instance.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act