When it named D. Bruce Peterson its chief executive officer on April 5, EJV Partners L.P. made it clear that a U.S. Treasuries information service is at the top of the new firm's product development list.
Peterson's appointment (IMD April 2) was accompanied by the formal announcement of EJV, the financial services venture among six of Wall Street's biggest firms. The new company plans to provide "a broad base of market information services," the first of which will be a pricing and analytics
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II