LONDON--The UK-based Information Providers User Group (IPUG) and its European counterparts (EIPUG) will vote this week on the Financial Information Services Division's (FISD) proposal regarding membership of the executive committee for the FISD user group.
This follows months of debate over the issue of representation, voting rights and membership fees. IPUG, which is a nonprofit organization, had originally been seeking voting rights without being required to pay the membership dues.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers