NEW YORK--Although Bridge Information Systems has yet to release any further details about its plans to restructure under Chapter 11, sources close to the company say Bridge is actually sheltering some of its units. This source says that eBridge, Bridge Japan and Bridge Trading are three of several businesses that are not part of the filing. Bridge can pick and choose which of its businesses to include, says the source.
On Feb. 16, a bankruptcy judge approved $30 million of debtor-in-possess
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II