Steve Levkoff's Capital Market Decisions Inc. (CMD) has taken Reuters to court. With the lawsuit, filed two weeks ago in New York, the developer of Reuters' Decision 2000 bond data and analytics service is seeking $30 million in damages and claiming that Reuters engaged in, among other things, unfair business practices -- which, if allowed to go on, would put CMD out of business.
Hours after IMD last went to press (IMD, Nov. 8), a fight that was brewing between Reuters and the Stamford, Conn
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit