Knight-Ridder Financial has nearly caught up with Dow Jones Telerate in the area of FX prices, according to a recent bank survey. That survey, the annual Best Banks in FX survey sponsored by IMD sibling publication FX Week and BT/Syntegra, also shows that MMS has surpassed MCM Currency Watch as banks' favored screen-based commentary service.
Less remarkably, Reuters came out on top in each of the categories in which it appeared--best vendor for FX prices, best electronic news service and best
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent