To best leverage market data assets, exchanges should think broadly about their market potential. By Laura Perdue, vice-president of marketing and communications, Cicada Corp.
Over the years, many have predicted that total commoditization of market data was inevitable, and that it would occur to the extent that the value—and asking price—would be zero. Well, as it turns out, reports of market data's death as an income generator for exchanges "have been greatly exaggerated" (thank you, Mr. Twa
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech