Correction: Comparison of Reuters's ART and Telerate's Teletrac in last month's MTR misstated ART's analytic capabilities. Terminal can calculate moving averages, RSIs, and other standard analytics. It cannot perform user-defined analytics or compute derivative instruments, as Teletrac can.
Lotus Development Corp.'s disenchantment with computer retailers as channel for selling Signal quote service is reflected in new ad campaign. Besides offering $100 rebate, ads for first time allow customer
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech