In March 2001, Reuters partnered with Microsoft and 25 of its major customers to develop an instant messaging product in response to Bloomberg's acclaimed e-mail messaging service.
So what's Reuters been doing since?We caught up with Lewis Knopf, Reuters' head guy on Reuters Messaging, who says, "Our plans were to develop and test Reuters Messaging incrementally as we moved along." The product is now in beta testing with some impressive names, including Citigroup, ABN Amro, BNP Paribas, Cred
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit