Rieger: Marc, you service a lot of internal constituents with data and pricing who have different needs. What criteria do you look for in a data provider to help you meet internal needs?
Marc Sabino, managing director, CFO, CTO and business risk manager, Citigroup Global Markets' municipal securities division: The complexity that we have to deal with from the municipal pricing area is that there are 1.7 million active CUSIPs out there—whereas when you look at the corporate high-grade market t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech