IMD: When Morningstar announced its acquisition of Tenfore, it identified a lot of potential synergies. How far have you already delivered on those synergies, and how much is still to come?
Bloor: The synergies really fall into two main areas. First are the normal operational and cost synergies, and second are the product opportunity synergies. In terms of the cost and operational synergies we are already a long way down the line. Morningstar had a lot of agreements with other real-time vendors t
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit