The Committee of European Securities Regulators recently issued its Level 3 guidance and recommendations concerning market data challenges resulting from the European Commission's MiFID regulations. Chris Pickles, industry relations manager at BT Radianz and chair of industry body the MiFID Joint Working Group, spoke to Inside Market Data to explain the reasons behind each recommendation.
IMD: CESR's first guideline requires that data be "monitored continuously for errors," using a system t
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership