Malbec Rolls Out Gissing
New York-based hedge fund Malbec Partners deployed a data infrastructure from Gissing Software last November, using the vendor's RealtimeXL spreadsheet application and ConteX MCS contributions system to combine internal prices with market data to develop trading strategies, and share the derived data among traders and quantitative analysts. Traders can also capture positions data from Bloomberg into their spreadsheets via ConteX.
Vhayu Adds Handlers
Vhayu has released n
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II