The bank went live with Gissing's RealtimeXL add-in in January, which allows traders to draw real-time data from the bank's Reuters RMDS market data backbone into traders' pricing models in Microsoft Excel.
Data generated from the pricing models is then transmitted from RealtimeXL back to RMDS via the vendor's ConteX contributions system—which has been in use by the bank since 2004 (IMD, Dec. 6, 2004)—and from there to any of the 500 Reuters terminals used globally by the bank, or to WestLB'
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit