The project, which began in December and is expected to be complete by the end of February, is a pre-emptive exercise in capacity planning to ensure the vendor's infrastructure can cope with overall increases in data volumes, as well as spikes in message traffic associated with market volatility.
"We are currently seeing traffic volumes increase by between 5 and 10 percent per month... so we decided that it was important to plan ahead. This upgrade means that we are future-proofing ourselves for
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won