GL Trade has been a recognized TFX independent software vendor, providing connectivity to local exchange members, for around eight years. The new agreement is part of an initiative by the exchange to attract members from outside the country, making it the first Japanese exchange to accept foreign members.
"We have a target of three to five institutions that we'd like to connect by the end of the year [via the new remote membership scheme]," says Philippe Carré, head of connectivity at GL Trad
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse