Numbers don't lie. Market data and transactional information volumes continue to grow at an ever-increasing rate. Having built this foundation on software-based data messaging systems, the financial markets now face unprecedented risks as we near the limits of these legacy infrastructures. New demands for high capacity and low latency are but two of the factors contributing to a larger risk profile for firms. Too many messaging issues are a harbinger of a perfect storm on the trading floor.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers