The addition enables traders to monitor data latency between exchanges and application end-points for the symbols of most interest to them, to identify the mean latency for a subset of symbols and discover which symbols have the greatest latency, so that administrators can advise traders to withdraw orders if a market is too slow, or so a firm can pinpoint issues with its data infrastructure.
A latency monitoring window, which users can keep running in a corner on their desktops, tracks laten
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech