For the market data industry, entity identification is an integral part of the process of naming, classifying, and sorting out relationships between traded instruments, the corporates or governments that issue them, and the parties such as pension funds or market participants such as brokers, banks, or trading firms that own and or trade them.
There are two separate threads here, each focused on its own set of business drivers. One thread consists of addressing analytic requirements of asset
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit