"We are trying to put everything that they have in their product into our product," says Mirko Silvestri, head of product management at SIX Telekurs. "We have a lot of features that we have to integrate into our product so that we can migrate [Market Rider] customers… and ensure they have the same functionality as well as the same data."
Since the upgrade involves the vendor integrating a significant number of new functions and content sets from different providers into the iD display technology,
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act