The new product, dubbed C3 Market Data Management (MDM), allows firms to leverage their existing data acquisition infrastructures-including both direct exchange feeds and consolidated vendor feeds-to ensure there is always a failover source of data in the event that any one of their data vendors experiences an outage.
The product enables users to co-mingle multiple sources of data into a single real-time stream that is delivered to end-user applications in a standardized format, shielding data-co
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II