Borsa Italiana, the Italian stock exchange, will this year roll out a new datafeed that will improve the efficiency of its data distribution in order to support rising volumes of data without the need for members to install additional hardware or bandwidth.
The new MDF feed will provide data on a range of instruments across the exchange's equities and derivatives markets, as well as data from Deutsche Börse's Xetra cash and Eurex derivatives market, and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won