Barchart is offering two new datasets with much-expanded content-up to one year of tick-level historical data, and two years' historical data at one-minute intervals, compared to one month of historical tick data and one year of minute-interval data previously offered by the vendor-that can also be downloaded faster.
Mark Haraburda, managing director of sales and business development at Barchart, says software vendors and brokers can write to the vendor's historical application programming interf
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership